We will under no circumstances sell, lease or otherwise disclose any of your personal or contact details to any individual or organization not connected with Apex Park and Recreation District unless we have first obtained your written permission to do so.
Release and Waiver
In consideration of being permitted to take part in the activity, or utilize the facility or service set forth herein, I expressly agree as follows: I hereby acknowledge that the activity set forth herein contains dangers and risks and may result in injury to the participant. I hereby assume all risks of personal injury, death, and property damage from any causes whatsoever arising while my child, or I are participating in such activity. I, or my child, are in good health and are physically able to participate in such activity. I agree to unconditionally waive and release Apex Park and Recreation and/or the City of Arvada, and their officers and employees, agents, servants, and all representatives and sponsors from injury that I or my child may sustain, or any damage that may be caused to me or my child’s property in connection with said activities or use of such facilities or services, including injuries sustained or property damage caused by any use of equipment I may rent from Apex Park and Recreation District and/or the City of Arvada, their officers, employees, agents, servants or sponsors.
I also authorize and consent to any emergency x-ray examination, medical diagnosis, or treatment or hospital care to be rendered to me or my child under the general or special supervision, and on the advice of any physician licensed to practice in the State of Colorado.
Participants may be photographed and/or video taped while utilizing the facility, services, or participating in a Apex Park and Recreation District program and said photographs, videos, or likeness of me, may be used to publicize activities as the district deems appropriate.
By submitting my registration, I, intending to be bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators, do hereby release and discharge Apex Park and Recreation District from any and all liability from illness, injuries and damages I may suffer as a result of my participation.
Comment Code of Conduct
Use your real first and last name, and an email address that you check regularly.
Keep it clean, respectful of others, and free of foul language.
Do not post, e-mail or otherwise make available these types of content:
- Anything containing profanity or pornography
- Information that is not relevant to your comment
- Anything that is disrespectful of the dead or injured
- Repeating the same information multiple times
- Cutting and pasting all of the comment from another website
- Cutting and pasting / quoting others’ offensive comments. If they violate our code, they will be deleted along with your response. Respond by paraphrasing.
- Comments that are disrespectful to other posters
- Comments that provoke others to respond negatively
- Comments that are fabricated, deceptive or misleading
- Comments that abuse the CAPS LOCK key
- Comments that are abusive, harmful, harassing or threatening
- Comments that are defamatory, libelous or insulting to groups or individuals
- Comments that are unlawful
- Comments that invade someone’s privacy
- Comments that harm minors in any way
- Anything intimidating or hateful toward an individual or group based on religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Anything representing any person or entity not yourself, including but not limited to an Apex Park and Recreation District employee
- Falsely stating your affiliation with a person or entity
- Including personal or identifying information about another person without their explicit consent
- Personal comments about individual Apex Park and Recreation District staff members or community members. Such comments should be addressed directly to District management.
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you have no right to make available under law or other contractual relationship
- Anything containing or constituting “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement
- Anything containing software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Anything that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure
- Attempting unauthorized access to the Apex Park and Recreation District computer systems or any other user’s computer systems
- Engaging in activities that disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the function of the apexprd.org website.
- Linking to Not Safe For Work (NSFW) information without warning others it is NSFW.