Posted on February 6th, 2009
APPROVAL OF AGENDA AND ADDITION OF AGENDA ITEMS
(Emergency items and other public business for which notice was not possible may be considered.)
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF JANUARY 15, 2009
(Each speaker is asked to limit comments to 5 minutes and to please not repeat previous comments.)
1. Eagle Scout Project Presentation – Scout David Donagle – Marshall Masek
2. Seniors Who Shine Recognition – Nancy Wellnitz
3. Consideration of Resolution APRD2009-05 – Supporting the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction (FACT) Act – Mike Miles
4. Consideration of Resolution APRD2009-06 – Scientific and Cultural Facilities District Grant Request for the Cultural Entertainment and Arts Series – Mike Miles
5. Consideration of Resolution APRD2009-07 – Denver Regional Council of Governments Grant Request – Mike Miles
6. North Jeffco Park Name Change – Mike Miles
7. CPRA 2009 Midwest Regional Conference – Mike Miles
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR REPORT
BOARD MEMBER REPORTS/INPUT
To discuss personnel matters pursuant to §24-6-402(4)(f), C.R.S.
To determine positions relative to matters that may be subject to negotiations; developing strategy for negotiations; and instructing negotiators pursuant to §24-6-402(4)(e), C.R.S.
For persons with disabilities who need reasonable accommodation to attend or participate in a District meeting, call Luann at 303-403-2518 as far in advance as possible. Alternative formats of this document are available upon request.