The Apex Center
The Apex Center in Arvada, CO, has five great rooms to use for business meetings, birthday parties, and much more.
- The Randall Room: Our largest rental room. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Fee: Res. $80/hour (non-res. $100/hour). The kitchen is available for an additional $35 (non-res. $40). Optional discounted admission fee of $3.75 per person is available, good for all Apex Center activities.
- The Party Room: Fee: Res. $70 (non-res. $90) for the first hour and $45 (non-res. $50) for each additional hour. Room renters and their guests must purchase a discounted admission for $3.75 per person, good for all Apex Center activities.
- The Summit Room: Fee: Res. $55 (non-res. $75) for the first hour and $45 (non-res. $50) for each additional hour. Room renters and their guests must purchase a discounted admission of $3.75 per person, good for all Apex Center activities.
- Apex Center Child Watch Room: Includes child watch room and free play in the Apex Center Clubhouse. Available Saturdays, 3-5:30 pm and Sundays, 3-6:30 pm. Please note: The Apex Center Clubhouse is still open to the public. You are reserving the child watch room adjacent to the clubhouse. Fee: Res. $75 (non-res. $95) for the first hour and $55 (non-res. $60) for each additional hour. Optional discounted admission fee of $3.75 per person is available, good for all Apex Center activities.
- Auxiliary Gym and Group Fitness Room: Available for rent by sports teams. Limited availability on evenings and weekends. Res. Discount Fee: $85/hour (non-res. $110/hour)
The Apex Center Group Admission
Apex Center in Arvada, CO, offers a group admission rate of $5.50 per person for groups of 20 or more. Please note that anyone going past the Admissions gate must pay the admissions entry (sorry, no free spectators). Group admissions are non refundable. 24-hour advance reservation required, some restrictions apply.
- Ice Skating: Ice skating can be added on for an additional $3.75 (includes skate rental). Public skating times vary each day; call 303-403-2598 to confirm times.
- Rock Climbing: Groups of 10+ wishing to use the climbing wall must reserve a belay attendant. Belay attendants are only available during designated times or by appointment. All climbing wall participants must have a Rock Wall Waiver signed by a legal guardian.
Download the Apex Center Group Reservation Form
Design Your Own Birthday Party at the Apex Center
We offer a number of party packages at the Apex Center in Arvada, CO, including:
Swimming Party – All Ages
Ice Skating Party – All Ages
Includes room rental and two hours of skating, and skate rentals. Must be scheduled during a public skating session. A group learn to skate lesson is available during your party for an additional fee. Minimum two week advance notice required.
Bounce House Party – All Ages
Includes room rental and 1 hour of bounce house time in our auxiliary gym. Minimum two week advance notice required.
Rock Climbing Party – Ages 5+
Includes room rental and rock climbing with your own private belay attendant ($25/hr per attendant). Recommended ratio is 10 or less climbers to 1 attendant. Minimum two week advance notice required.
Sports Party – Ages 3+
Includes room rental and one hour of sport of your choice (basketball, volleyball, or dodgeball) in our auxiliary gym.
Wristbands – Discounted wristbands ($3.75) are required for each person attending your party. Receive four FREE wristbands when purchasing 16 or more! Wristbands are nonrefundable.
Download the Apex Center Group Reservation Form
The Community Recreation Center
The Community Recreation Center in Arvada, CO, features a large banquet hall, full kitchen, and several meeting rooms and classrooms.
- The McCormack Hall lends itself to wedding receptions, anniversary parties, banquets, quinceaneras, and more. This room includes use of tables and chairs to accommodate up to 296 guests and has a raised platform stage. Fees begin at $150/hour (non-residents $180/hour). The adjoining kitchen is available with the hall for a $75 flat fee.
- Meeting Rooms and Classrooms are available to host up to 48 guests. Fees are $40/hour.
The Clubhouse at Indian Tree Golf Club
Simms Street Recreation Center
The Simms Street Recreation Center in Arvada, CO, offers a wide range of parks and recreation activities for your special occasion, including:
Art Parties – Looking for something different for a birthday party, bridal shower or baby shower? With this fun-filled party idea, guests enjoy their time together while they create gifts and cherished keepsakes. We will help you design a uniquely perfect celebration for children ages 8 and up and adults of all ages! $180 for 2 hour party – 12 person max
Gymnastics, Cheer or Dance Party Package – $200 for 2 hour party – 12 person max
30 minute gymnastics, cheer, or dance class
1 hour free-time in gym/30 minutes for cake and presents in the party/multi-purpose room
12 goody bags, balloons (choice of 2 colors) paper products, table and chairs, set up and clean up
Gym Rental Only – $190 for 2 hour party – 20 person max
1 1/2 hour free-time in gym/30 minutes for cake and presents in the party/multi-purpose room
Outdoor Pickleball Courts
Outdoor Field Rentals
Indoor Field Rentals
The Apex Field House, 5724 Oak St., is available for rentals. Hold team practices, private group leagues, clinics or parties after leagues. Space is limited so call early. Call 303-431-9600 for rental information.
Contact Apex Park and Recreation District in Arvada, CO
Apex Park and Recreation District (Apex PRD) in Arvada, CO, has a wide range of public parks and recreation facilities that offer such activities as pickleball, tennis, golf, swimming, and much more. Founded in 1956, Apex PRD supports adult fitness and kids health for those in Arvada, Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden, and beyond. Have questions or comments for Apex Park and Recreation District? Use our Contact Us page.