Parties, Room Rentals and Groups
Facilities for Rent
The Apex Center
Apex Center, 13150 W. 72nd Ave., 303-424-2739, has three great places to get together…for business meetings, birthday parties and lots more. Keep these gathering spots in mind for your next event. Phone reservations are not allowed for room rentals but some room reservations may be made online.
- The Randall Room: Our largest room available to rent. Rent it for your organization’s meeting, party or other gathering. Reservations should be made at least two weeks in advance. Fee: Res. $75/hr. (non-res. $95/hr.). The kitchen is available for an additional $35 (non-res. $40). Optional discounted admission fee of $3.75 per person is available, good for all Apex Center activities.
- The Party Room: Fee: Res. $65 (non-res. $85) for the first hour and $40 (non-res. $45) for each additional hour. Room renters and their guests must purchase a discounted admission for $3.75 per person, which is good for all Apex Center activities.
- The Summit Room: Fee: Res. $50 (non-res. $70) for the first hour and $40 (non-res. $45) for each additional hour. Room renters and their guests must purchase a discounted admission of $3.75 per person, good for all Apex Center activities.
- Apex Center Child Watch Room: Includes child watch room and free play in the Apex Center Clubhouse. Available Saturdays, 3-5:30 pm and Sundays, 3-6:30 pm. Please note: The Apex Center Clubhouse is still open to the public. You are reserving the child watch room adjacent to the clubhouse. Fee: Res. $70 (non-res. $95) for the first hour and $50 (non-res. $55) for each additional hour. Optional discounted admission fee of $3.75 per person is available, good for all Apex Center activities.
- Auxiliary Gym and Group Fitness Room: Available for rent by sports teams. Limited availability on evenings and weekends. Res. Discount Fee: $85/hour (non-res. $110/hour)
Download the Apex Center Room Rental Package
The Apex Center Group Admission
- Group admission is for groups of 20 or more. The rate is $5.25 per person. Ice skating can be added on for an additional $3.75 (includes skate rental).
- Anyone going past the Admissions gate must pay the Admissions fee. Sorry, no free spectators.
- Groups of 10+ wishing to use the climbing wall must reserve a belay attendant.
- All climbing wall participants must have a Rock Wall Waiver signed by a legal guardian.
- Belay attendants are only available during designated times or by appointment.
- Public skating times vary each day so, please call 303-403-2598 to confirm times.
- Fitness area is only available for participants 16 years or older unless the participant has taken the Apex Center weight room orientation class.
Download the Apex Center Group Reservation Form
Design Your Own Birthday Party at the Apex Center
Finding a place to celebrate your birthday is a piece of cake; look no further than the Apex Center! We now offer a number of party packages:
Swimming Party – All Ages
Includes room rental and unlimited swimming in our indoor water park.
Ice Skating Party – All Ages
Includes room rental and two hours of skating, and skate rentals. Must be scheduled during a public skating session. A group learn to skate lesson is available during your party for an additional fee. (Group lesson requires 2 weeks advance notice.)
Bounce House Party – All Ages
Includes room rental and 1 hour of bounce house time in our auxiliary gym. Two week advance notice required.
Rock Climbing Party – Ages 5+
Includes room rental and rock climbing with your own private belay attendant ($25/hr per attendant). Recommended ratio is 10 or less climbers to 1 attendant. Two weeks advance notice required.
Sports Party – Ages 3+
Includes room rental and one hour of sport of your choice (basketball, volleyball, or dodgeball) in our auxiliary gym.
Cold Stone Creamery Party – All Ages
Wristbands – Discounted wristbands ($3.75) are required for each person attending your party. Receive four FREE wristbands when purchasing 16 or more! Wristbands are nonrefundable.
The Community Recreation Center
- The McCormack Hall lends itself to wedding receptions, anniversary parties, banquets, quinceaneras, and other festive events. This spacious room includes use of tables and chairs to accommodate up to 296 guests and has a raised platform stage. Fees begin at $150/hr. (non-residents $180/hr.). The adjoining kitchen is available with the hall for a $75 flat fee.
- Meeting Rooms and Classrooms are available to host seminars, workshops, showers and other gatherings of up to 48 guests. Fees are $40/hr.
The Clubhouse at Indian Tree Golf Course
Apex Simms Street Center
Looking for something different for a birthday party, bridal shower or baby shower? With this fun-filled party idea, guests enjoy their time together while they create a cherished keepsake. They will also have the opportunity to create a one-of-a-kind group gift for the bride, mother-to-be or birthday person! We will help you design a uniquely perfect celebration for children ages 8 and up and adults of all ages!
- Fused Glass Party
- $25 per person for a group keepsake and two 4″x4″ coasters
- $35 per person for a group keepsake and one 6″x6″ plate or dish
- Pottery Party
- $15 per person (Items will be fired and ready for pick up one week after class date.)
For reservations more information please call Kay, 303-467-7122. Minimum of 5 people, 10 max. 2 hour party
Gymnastics, Cheer or Dance Party Package
- $175. 12 kid max. 2 hour party
- 30 minute gymnastics, cheer, or dance class
- 1 hour free time in gym/30 minutes for cake and presents
- 12 goody bags, balloons (choice of 2 colors) paper products, table and chairs, set up and clean up
Gym Rental Plus
- $90 first hour. $75 additional hour. 12 kid max
- Full access to the gym
- 30 minute gymnastics, cheer, or dance class
Gym Rental Only
- $75 per hour. 25 person max
- Full access to gym (requires minimum of 1 hour rental)
Call 303-467-7127 to reserve your party today!
Secrest Youth Center and Park
Secrest Youth Center and Park, 6820 W. 66th Ave., 303-403-2555. Plan a memorable birthday, team function or special event — Secrest features include pool, gym, videos, playground, volleyball court, inline skating rink and more. 303-403-2555.
Secrest Pool Rentals
For reservations call 303-463-4294.
Lake Arbor Pool Rentals
Meyers Indoor Pool
George J. Meyers Pool, 7900 Carr Drive, 303-467-7140. Available for rent by scouts, churches, community and private groups. Plenty of room for your active group; children’s slide and pool basketball available for parties. 303-467-7140.
Racquetball and Fitness Center
Racquetball and Fitness Center, 12120 W. 64th Ave., 303-431-9004. Available for rental Saturday and Sunday evenings. Amenities include racquetball/wallyball courts, weight room, saunas, kitchen, lounge and TVs. 303-431-9004.
Softball Field Rentals
Hold team practices, private group leagues, tournaments and fundraisers at the Harold Lutz Complex (8 fields), Youth Memorial Sports Complex (4 fields) or Pioneer Park (6 fields). We can help you plan your organization’s special event. Call 303-431-9600 for rental information.
Indoor Soccer Field
The Apex Field House, 5724 Oak St., is available for rentals. Hold team practices, private group leagues, clinics or parties after leagues. Space is limited so call early. Call 303-431-9600 for rental information.