Posted on June 11th, 2012 *Post last modified on July 27th, 2012
Chippers Summer Camp II
A great summer getaway that’s almost as close as your back yard. 5-6 year olds play, learn, grow and socialize in a safe, fun and nurturing place. Participants must provide their own snack or lunch.
- Week #1-Gardens: What is growing in your garden? Do you have a “green thumb?” Let’s do some planting to find out.
- Week #2-All About Me: Let’s learn about your favorite things, your body, five senses, and staying healthy.
- Week #3-Stars, Planets, & Outer Space: Our solar system is far away. Would you like to be an astronaut to travel in outer space to see the planets?
- Week #4-Kings, Queens, Castles: Let’s pretend to build or live in a castle and dress up like a king or a queen.
- Week #5-Reptiles: Do they slither or hop? Are they fast or slow? What do they eat and where do they live?
- Week #6-Alphabet Science: “A” is for Ant farm, “B” is for Bubbles, “C” is for Clouds, and “D” is for Dinosaur. Let’s discover what other letters can represent.
Register for class number 314185 online.
For more information or to register call 303-403-2555.
Location: Campbell Cottages
Res. $60 (non-res. $70) 3 sessions
Week #1 – Gardens
314185-01, 9 am-12 pm, Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jun. 11-15
Week #2 – All About Me
314185-02, 9 am-12 pm, Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jun. 18-22
Week #3 – Stars and Planets
314185-03, 9 am-12 pm, Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jun. 25-29
Week #4 – Kings and Queens
314185-04, 9 am-12 pm Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jul. 9-13
Week #5 – Reptiles
314185-05, 9 am-12 pm, Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jul. 16-20
Week #6 – Alphabet Science
314185-06, 9 am-12 pm, Mon.,Wed.,Fri., Jul. 23-27