Part-Time Youth/Teen Activity Attendant – Secrest Center
Reports To: East Side Recreation Coordinator
Pay Rate: $10.50-$12.50/hr
Hours: 20 Hours/Week; Monday through Friday, 2-6 pm
1. The position is responsible in supervising youth ages 13-18 and providing a healthy and positive environment.
2. This person will work closely with the East Side Coordinator in the program planning and implementation of an aggressive schedule of activities according to current trends and the desire of the teenage clientele and remain current and innovative.
3. This position will develop of activities, programs, and services specifically targeted for teenage youth.
4. The expectation of this individual is that they are outgoing and they have previous experience working with this age group.
5. Within all areas, safety considerations must be foremost in the planning and implementation of all programs.
6. This position ensures that behavioral problems will be addressed immediately with both participants and parents and appropriate action will be enforced.
7. Responsible for reporting any van maintenance problems to Recreation Services Manager.
Job Qualifications: Minimum 18 years of age and not in High School. Current First Aid, CPR certifications. Must demonstrate a strong interest in and a knowledge of youth, and particularly the 13-18 age group. Must be organized and able to work in a group and lead by example. Ability to drive a 12-passenger van, with a clean driving record.
Apply for this position here.