Part-Time Admissions Desk Attendant – Apex Center
Position Title: Apex Admissions Desk Attendant
Classification: Part-time, non-exempt
Reports to: District Guest Services Supervisor
Pay Rate: $10.20/hour
Minimum Age: 21 years
Hours: Must be flexible to work Sunday-Saturday 5 am – 10 pm
Job Summary: Responsible for relaying current knowledge and accurate information on all Apex PRD programs and activities. Processes daily admissions for the Apex Center, informing guest of any pending situations. Delivers customer service to guests with a positive attitude using courteous, patient and assertive language regarding class and district information. Must follow Apex policies & procedures and respond appropriately to all emergency situations.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to learn computer data input on computer system.
- Ability and willingness to learn word processing skills.
- Ability and willingness to be a successful team player.
- Required to demonstrate basic knowledge of math skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions and use good judgment under stressful conditions.
- Ability to complete work with frequent interruptions and ongoing activities in work area.
- Must be mature and dependable.
- MaxGalaxy knowledge preferred.
Position open until filled.
Apply on line at