Part-Time Youth Director at Counselor in Training
REPORTS TO: East Side Coordinator
PAY RATE: $14.32-16.32/hour DOQ
HOURS: 32-35 Hours/Week. Schedule will vary between 8:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M. Tuesday thru Friday from May 2018-August 10, 2018
Paid training dates: May 3, 5-9 pm, May 10 and May 19, from 8-5 pm, Parent Night at Secrest on May 24, and Parent Night for CIT on May 30
The position is responsible working with ages 12-15 and providing a healthy and positive environment. This individual will plan and program, weekly activities, team building activities and leadership activities for the summer as well as volunteer opportunities for this age group.
The expectation of this individual is that they are outgoing and they have previous experience working with this age group. This individual will communicate with the Program Coordinator, Summer Camp Director, parents and Camp staff members about the progress of the CIT Program. The incumbent will be required to drive a 15 passenger van for activities.
- Must pass a State and National background check and have a clean driving record.
- Must be CPR/FIRST AID/AED Certified.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to handle emergency situations using good judgment.
- Must have a strong ability to understand and work with kids ages 12-15