Apex COVID Info
Health and Safety of Our Staff and Community is Our Highest Priority
Update: Thursday, February 25, 7:00 p.m.
In accordance with the Jefferson County Health Department and the Apex Board of Directors, Apex Park and Recreation District will move to Level Blue on the Colorado Statewide Dial.
Starting Friday, February 26, 2021. Apex will follow the below guidelines:
- Recreational facilities (gyms, pools, ice arena, field house, gymnastics, courts, etc.) will remain open with a maximum of 175 or 50% capacity, whichever is fewer.
- Recreational programs and classes may occur with 175 participants or 50% capacity whichever is fewer.
- Organized recreational youth or adult league sports limited to 50 people per activity.
Any facility or program that opens during the phased reopening will comply with current state and county public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments:
- I will stay home if I feel sick
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups
- I will wash my hands often or use hand sanitizer when available
- Per state order, masks are required for all activities and facilities
For archived updates, please click here.