Currently, all facility and pool use is by reservation only. For more information, visit the Facilities tab of the ApexPRD.org website, or click the links below to register. Please note that if you have ever registered for any Apex program in the past, you already have an online account – do not create a new one; simply ask for a password reset.
What you Need to Know in Order to Make a Reservation:
- If you already have an Apex PRD account, please do not make a new one – if you hold a resident card, pass, punch card or have participated in an Apex activity you already have an account. If you don’t know your password, please click “Forget Password” and one will be emailed to you. You can also call our Guest Services staff to double check your account status
- Please login and make sure you know your password – this will expedite the reservation process
- You will need to register by individual – our system does not allow for multiple quantities
- Please make sure everyone you want to register is listed in your household
- When registering – select one individual – add to cart – return to shop and add the next person
- If you are a passholder, make sure you use the MEMBERSHIPS links to sign up. All other users should use the HOURLY FEE links to register
Of course, if you get stuck or would rather register over the phone, we are here to help! Please call 303.424.2739.