Position Title: Marketing Intern
Classification: Intern – Unpaid
Reports to: Director of Marketing, Community Outreach and Communications
Pay Rate: unpaid
Minimum Age: 16 years old
Hours: 10-20 hours per week (if this is an internship for school credit, your school requirements will be taken into account.)
Duration: depending on school requirements.
Job Summary: Intern will provide marketing and advertising support for the Apex Park and Recreation District. Will support and be exposed to a broad range of marketing activities, including but not limited to:
• Social Media
• Event Planning
• Community Outreach
With changes and growth occurring district wide Interns will be able to experience and help shape the marketing structure for the district as these changes are implemented. Intern will also be responsible for contributions to the massive marketing output required for a district wide system renovation as well as the opening of several new facilities. Intern will benefit from being involved with meaningful, relevant experience in all phases of a wide variety of projects.
• Pursuing a degree in marketing, graphic design, advertisement, management, business or other closely related field
• Demonstrated experience developing marketing materials, and/or promotional campaigns
• Strong presentation skills
• Excellent organization, time management, and planning skills
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge working with multiple social media networks and management sites
• Willingness to adapt and work in high-energy environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Contact Apex Park and Recreation District in Arvada, CO
Apex Park and Recreation District (Apex PRD) in Arvada, CO, has a wide range of public parks and recreation facilities that offer such activities as pickleball, tennis, golf, swimming, and much more. Founded in 1956, Apex PRD supports adult fitness and kids health for those in Arvada, Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden, and beyond. Have questions or comments for Apex Park and Recreation District? Use our Contact Us page.