Apex Park and Recreation District Residency Status
Apex Park and Recreation District in Arvada, CO is a special district established by Colorado statute. The district’s public parks and recreation area encompasses about 60 square miles and primarily serves the Arvada community.
Want to Find Out If You Are a Resident of Apex Park and Recreation District?
Now you can find this information online!
- Go to the Jefferson County Property Record System
- Next, click on the Address button
- Type your house number in both the From and To fields and the name of your street in the Street Name field
- Click on Submit Query
- Click on the Schedule Number next to your address
- Click on the Tax and Value Information tab
- On the bottom half of the Tax and Value information, your tax districts are listed
- Look for Apex Park and Rec, NJP&RD or Apex Park & Rec Dist
If any of these is listed under your tax districts, you are a resident of Apex PRD and you are eligible for an Apex Park and Recreation District Resident ID.
To get your resident discount, you’ll need an Apex PRD Resident ID Card
If you have your resident ID, you’ll be eligible for the discount when you register online. In addition, Apex/Prospect resident ID cardholders automatically receive Apex PRD activity guide in the mail, beginning with the next published issue after your ID card is issued.
- Two proof of residency with current address are required: current valid Colorado ID card or driver’s license, utility bill, vehicle registration, property statement/home deed, or lease/rental agreement.
- The fee is $3 ($5 for Prospect residents) and valid for two years – there’s no renewal fee, but please keep your expired card for renewal.
- Children 9 and under do not need an ID card. They qualify for resident rates if accompanied by a parent or guardian with a resident ID card.
- Youth 10 or older need an ID card to qualify for resident discount rates. Additional cards for members of the same household cost $2.
- When registering, to qualify for a discount you must put your resident ID number on your form and present your card to staff. For online registration, you’ll need your resident ID and household number.
- No refunds on resident ID cards.
- Replacement cards cost $3.
Apex PRD ID cards are available during business hours at:
You can renew your expired ID card during business hours at:
- Apex Center, 13150 W. 72nd Ave.
- Apex Simms Street Center, 11706 W. 82nd Ave.
- *Racquetball and Fitness Center, 12120 W. 64th Ave.
- *Apex Field House, 5724 Oak St.
- *Community Recreation Center, 6842 Wadsworth Blvd.
- *George J. Meyers Swimming Pool, 7900 Carr Drive
- *Indian Tree Golf Club, 7555 Wadsworth Blvd.
* You must have your expired card for renewal at these locations.
Time flies when you’re having fun!
Now is a good time get your Resident ID Card or to check the renewal date on your card to be sure you receive these important benefits:
- Resident discount rates on all Apex PRD activities
- Apex PRD Activities Guide mailed to you twice a year
- Resident discount rates when you register online
For your convenience, cards can be renewed on or before the expiration date and will be valid for two years from the expiration date not the renewal date.
SilverSneakers Fitness Program
Apex Park and Recreation District is proud to offer parks and recreation services to individuals with a SilverSneakers fitness membership. A national program designed exclusively for older adults, the SilverSneakers fitness program encourages physical activity and social engagement. SilverSneakers is adult wellness program is offered through individuals’ health plans and accepted in lieu of a separate membership, punch card, or day pass at fitness centers such as the Community Recreation Center, Racquetball and Fitness Center, George J. Meyers Swimming Pool, and Apex Center in Arvada, CO. Apex PRD has a number of recreation facilities that participate in the SilverSneakers program: find the closest SilverSneakers facility here or contact us for more information on the SilverSneakers program with Apex Park and Recreation District.
Prospect Recreation and Park District Residents
Contact Apex Park and Recreation District in Arvada, CO
Apex Park and Recreation District (Apex PRD) in Arvada, CO, has a wide range of public parks and recreation facilities that offer such activities as pickleball, tennis, golf, swimming, and much more. Founded in 1956, Apex PRD supports adult fitness and kids health for those in Arvada, Denver, Wheat Ridge, Golden, and beyond. Have questions or comments for Apex Park and Recreation District? Use our Contact Us page.