6430 Miller Street
Arvada, CO 80004
Monitored Hours: May-September, Monday-Friday, 5-9 pm.
April-October, Saturday and Sunday 7:30 am-noon.
$8 per hour. Courts available for free play outside of monitored times and when activities are scheduled. Reservations for court and ball machine time accepted 2 days in advance by calling 303-420-1210.
- Seasonal, lighted, 8-court public facility
- Group and individualized instruction for youth and adults.
- Pro-shop that carries balls, grips, scorecards, youth racquets, novelty items and a selection of string to complement our year-round stringing service.
- Pros are certified with USPTA and/or PTR; junior instructional staff attends certified workshops and receives in-house training.
- Opportunities for competitive and social play.
One of the most comprehensive tennis programs in the metro area, with entry level instruction from age 3.5 to adult. During the height of the season, youth can participate in CARA Tennis, Junior Team Tennis, and camps. Drills, private, semi-private and small group lessons available.
Adult Drop-in Tennis
Saturdays in March, 9-11 am, free of charge courtesy of Apex Park and Recreation District, USTA, and North Jeffco Tennis Club. Drop in continues Saturdays in April for only $2 per person.
USTA sanctioned leagues begin in March and end in October. Visit njtctennis.com for more information.
Senior Breakfast League
A 16-week recreational league for adults 55+ playing from 7:30-9 am, Monday mornings beginning in May.
Drill and Play
Wheelchair Up/Down Tennis
Pairs an able-bodied player with a wheelchair player. Summer and fall sessions offered. Play weekly or be placed on the sub list. Call the Arvada Tennis Center at 303-420-1210 or visit the Colorado Wheelchair Tennis Foundation, at www.cwtf.net.
USTA sanctioned tournaments for seniors, juniors and adults. Entry forms available at the Arvada Tennis Center, or register at www.usta.com using the tournament ID number available in the coloradotennis.com, Big Book of Tennis publication.