The Apex Tennis Center is a full-service facility to meet all your tennis needs! Certified teaching staff offers a comprehensive program, beginning for players ages 4 years and up, for all ability levels.
- Players progress along a continuum of skills, following a recreational or high-performance path, based on ability and commitment.
- Five, aged based, recreational levels with players grouped by ability.
- Apex Tournament Team for stronger, committed players. By invite only.
- CARA Tennis: For stronger recreation level players looking for entry level competition, in a fun and supportive environment. Player tryouts in late winter/early spring. Summer only program.
- Junior Team Tennis: Players can serve and rally with consistency. Perfect for players preparing for high school season. April team formation deadline. Player tryouts in late winter/early spring. Summer program only.
- Three lesson levels to fit your ability.
- Tennis drills for 2.5-5.0 players. Register online for Adult Tennis Drills or call 303.420.1210.
- USTA sanctioned league play is available through our partnership with North Jeffco Tennis Club (http://njtctennis.com), Mar. – Sep.
- The Colorado Wheelchair Tennis Foundation (http://cwtf.net) plays out of the ATC. A recreational league, Doubles Trouble, pairs an able-bodied player with a player using a wheelchair.
- Three USTA sanctioned tournaments for age division seniors, NTRP rated adults, and juniors available during summer months. (http://usta.com)
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and passion for tennis, helping players to Aspire, Advance, and Achieve in this lifetime sport!