In accordance with the Jefferson County Public Health Department and the Apex Board of Directors, the Apex Tennis Center will be following all COVID-19 safety guidelines. They have been put in place for your protection and must be adhered to by all tennis center visitors. Guests that cannot follow the guidelines will be asked to leave.
If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms related to the virus, please stay home
The ATC has a 24 hour cancellation policy in effect to receive a refund or household credit for any court reservation, adult drill, or Apex Tournament Team registration. No-shows will not be refunded or credited.
Preparing to Play
- All players and spectators are required to wear a face covering in accordance with the most current countywide mask order
- Wash your hands with soap and water (for 20 seconds or longer) or use a hand sanitizer before going to the court (sanitizer provided throughout the facility)
- Do not share racquets or other equipment such as wristbands, grips, hats, and towels
- Water fillers are available. Bring your own water bottle
- Maintaining social distancing of 6 feet or more
Reservations and Payment
- You must have a court reservation or have signed up previously for a drill, class, or lesson to enter the facility
- Payment will be taken at the time of reservation
- One payment is required for the entire reservation amount. No split payments
- Please sign up for drills and lessons online if possible https://apexprd.org/activities/tennis/
- Reservations and payments can be made by calling 303.420.1210. Seven days in advance for Apex residents, five days in advance for non-residents
- If using household credit, please call the front desk to apply to the reservation or activity
- Cancellations must be made 24-hours in advance
The Apex Tennis Center is a full-service facility to meet all your tennis needs. Certified teaching staff offers a comprehensive program, beginning for players ages 4 years and up, for all ability levels.
- Players progress along a continuum of skills, following a recreational or high-performance path, based on ability and commitment.
- Five, aged based, recreational levels with players grouped by ability.
- Apex Tournament Team for stronger, committed players. By invite only.
- CARA Tennis: For stronger recreation level players looking for entry level competition, in a fun and supportive environment. Summer only program.
- Three lesson levels to fit your ability.
- Tennis drills for 2.5-5.0 players. Register online for Adult Tennis Drills or call 303.420.1210.
- USTA sanctioned league play is available through our partnership with North Jeffco Tennis Club (http://njtctennis.com), Mar.-Sep. The Colorado Wheelchair Tennis Foundation (http://cwtf.net) plays out of the ATC. A recreational league, Up/Down, pairs an able-bodied player with a player using a wheelchair.
- Four USTA sanctioned tournaments for juniors available during summer months. (http://usta.com)