The Apex Tennis Center is a full-service facility to meet all your tennis needs! Certified teaching staff offers a comprehensive program, beginning for players aged 4 and up for all ability levels.
- Players progress along a continuum of skills, following a recreational or high-performance path, based on ability and commitment.
- Year-round, age-based instruction consisting of: Racqueteers, Rookies, Rally Stars, Challengers, and Aces.
- Summer Tennis Teams: CARA, for newer players looking for entry level competition, in a fun and supportive environment. Junior Team Tennis for players with the ability to put a ball into play and sustain a 3-4 ball rally.
- Year-round Apex Tennis Center Tournament Team, by invite only.
- Tennis drills for 2.5-5.0 players. Download the Adult Tennis Drills flyer, then register on-line at apexprd.org.
- USTA sanctioned league play is available through our partnership with North Jeffco Tennis Club (http://njtctennis.com); league players need to be a USTA member.
- The Colorado Wheelchair Tennis Foundation (http://cwtf.net) uses the ATC for summer league courts. Doubles Trouble pairs able bodied players with players using a wheelchair, providing for lively competition.
- Three USTA sanctioned tournaments for age division seniors, junior challenger level, and NTRP rated adults help round out the tennis program (http://usta.com)
We look forward to sharing our knowledge and passion for tennis, helping players to Aspire, Advance, and Achieve in this sport of a lifetime!
Search and register for adult drills
Search and register for tennis programs