Jobs, Volunteers and Internships
Welcome to apexprd.org, your interactive connection to employment opportunities with the Apex Park and Recreation District. The Apex Park and Recreation District is the sixth largest public parks and recreation agency in the State of Colorado and is home to one of the nation’s largest recreation facilities; The Apex Center. In addition, there are a host of other recreational venues available at fifteen district-run facilities.
To apply for an available position, use the application form below.
Want to give back? VOLUNTEER! The Apex Park and Recreation District has numerous opportunities to volunteer. Our volunteers are people who appreciate recreation, leisure activities, community events and enjoy working with people.
List of volunteer opportunities:
If you are interested in an internship with the Apex Park and Recreation District please contact Brandy Strauch at 303-403-2594 or
List of available positions:
- Part-time Lacrosse Coach
- Part-time Apex Center Custodian
- Part-time Group Exercise Instructor – Afternoons and Evenings
- Part-time Computer Instructor
- Part-time Competitive Gymnastics Instructor
- Part-Time Indoor Soccer Official
- Part-time Group Exercise Instructor – Afternoon/Evenings
- Part-Time Group Fitness Instructor – Tabata and Core Class
- Part-time Group Fitness Instructor
- Part-time Pilates Reformer Instructor
- Part-Time Pilates Mat Instructor
- Part-time Dance and Cheer Instructor
- Part Time Line Cook
- Part-time Lifeguard
- Gymnastics Instructor
To apply for an available position, use the form below OR use one of the following methods:
Download and fill out the Application for Employment and:
- Mail resume and application to:
Apex Park and Recreation District
Attn: Personnel Administrator
13150 W. 72th Ave.
Arvada, CO 80005
- Fax resumes and application to 303-420-7397