Opening date: Tuesday, April 28
Hours of Operation
18 holes – Daily, 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
9 holes – Daily, 3:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
Restaurant – Daily, 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Range – Daily, 9:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.
All reservations can be made here.
Golf Club staff will be strictly enforcing the safety guidelines. Guests that cannot adhere to or respect the guidelines will be asked to leave. The following guidelines are in place and must be followed by all who utilize Indian Tree Golf Club. Please visit ApexPRD.org/facility/Indian-tree-golf-club for more information on guidelines to play.
- No walk-ups will be allowed, you must make a reservation prior to play
- Golf Carts will be available by reservation only and are limited to the first 55 reservations
- Only one person per cart unless riding with a cohabiting partner
- No personal golf carts are allowed
- No spectators or caddies will be allowed
- No rental clubs or pull carts are available
- All water has been removed from the course. A water fountain is available at the west entrance of the golf shop. Please come prepared
- Please bring you own face mask, hand sanitizer, wet wipes, and drinking water
- Golfers shall play without touching anything at the golf course except their own golf equipment during their entire time at the course
- All restrooms are closed except at the west entrance of the golf shop
- The Par 3 course is walk-on only and payment can be made only by credit card at the Par 3 shop
- Golf carts will be cleaned and disinfected after each use
- Scorecards and pencils will NOT be available
- The driving range will be opened on mats only and a 12-foot social distance will be in place
- Range balls and buckets will be disinfected after each use
- Range balls can be purchased only by credit card at the Par 3 shop
Food and Beverages
- There will be minimal food and beverage take-out service available through the west golf shop entrance. Carry out sandwiches and bottled beverages will be available
- There is NO physical access to the bar and restaurant
- Please call the restaurant at 303.467.7179 at least 10 minutes prior to desired pickup to order and pay with credit card. No cash will be accepted
- Advance food order is preferred for speed of play. Orders will be filled and placed on table inside the west door for pickup
Reservations and Payment
- Tee times are available 7 days in advance
- Tee times will be accepted online at Indiantree.apexprd.org for walk-on golf only
- To reserve a tee time and a golf cart please call by phone at 303.403.2542. Carts are first come, first served
- A credit card will be collected for payment and charged 24 hours prior to your reservation
- One payment is required for the entire reservation made
- Reservations of less than four may be paired with other golfers to fill out the foursome. You must be able to maintain a physical distance of at least six feet during your round. If you are not comfortable having a group join you, we encourage you to book and show up with your own four players
- No cash accepted, no certificates, no gift cards/gift certificates, no rain checks, no comp certificates will be accepted at this time
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. No refunds are available after 24 hours
Upon arrival at the course
- Playing guests must practice “social distancing” or will be denied access to the golf course. Always remain 6 feet away from all other players and staff
- Do not arrive more than 15 minutes before your tee time
- The Golf Shop is unavailable to guests. Please call the shop for any needed help at 303.403.2542
- Do not head to the first tee until your group is called by the golf shop staff
- Chipping and putting greens are open for warm up 15 minutes prior to your tee time
- Following play, guests must promptly exit the property